My Blog List

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS: MY ANIMALS ARE THE CUTEST PART 1





I was walking down the sidewalk recently when I accidentally stepped on someone's discarded Christmas card. My foot landed right on top of some cute toddler's face. It was two kids under a Christmas tree, all dressed up in Christmas sweaters, the little girl with a bow in her hair, the little boy holding a wrapped gift bigger than he was. Adorable. I started thinking about Christmas cards. Believe it or not, every year millions of people actually mail pictures of their kids to other people's house. I guess the sentiment is nice, until you find out someone threw it out and now your kid's face, name, and address is plastered on the sidewalk for someone to trample on. No thanks. Also, you post hundreds of pictures of your kids, why do I need an actual printed picture of them? Not to sound like the grinch, but if I wanted to see your kids I would just go on Facebook and scroll through a hundred pictures of apple picking, the first day of school, halloween costumes, christmas outfits.... Okay never mind, they are really cute. Since I don't have any human children, I think instead I will do a series of posts featuring all my fur-babies over the last year. See how they've grown and all the adorable things they have done! Or, don't. Either way, I hope our faces don't end up on the sidewalk. 

 I really have nothing else to say other than LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY ANIMALS ARE!!!

Thanksgiving apples for Zoë the dragon baby
Thanksgiving treats for Poppy & Moose.

Rufus with his paws crossed. How proper. 
Zoë telling me I better have a good reason for disturbing her. That's not a glare off her coat, you can see she is turning gray! 


Brothers cuddling. The perfect head rest. 
Zoë is so tall and regal. She's only a yearling, but she's almost as tall as the 16.2 mare standing next to her! 
Zoe seeing a jump for the first time!
every time I come home.....
treats?? for me??
We managed one blue ribbon this year.
He is giant.


Rufus and Friday post bath. Not happy doggies. But still adorable.





I know you are begging for more... part 2 is coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment